Meet the Owner!
Nicole Coleman is a certified life coach and entrepreneur passionate about supporting families and working with children of all abilities. She has thrived in her career as a therapist and parent advocate with a concentration on Applied Behavioral Analytics, social development, and training for children and families on the spectrum. Nicole is also the founder of The Little Princess Foundation. This organization was founded in honor of her late daughter– Kamya Ashey, who died of meningitis at six-month-old. Nicole is a New York native with amazing California dreams, including owning a charter school and building homes and facilities for children and families in need. Nicole enjoys fashion design, music, and writing in her spare time. She is proud and excited about being an asset to this tribe of amazing franchise owners and founders with big hearts and even greater hopes to positively impact children worldwide.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line
- Trampoline for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys
- Motor play toys and equipment
- Fine motor
- Arts and crafts Area