Hi, my name is Jennifer Hayles, everyone calls me Jenni. I have one very active son, named Jackson but everyone calls him action Jackson, because he is always on the move.
Diagnosed with severe autism, speech apraxia, cognitive delay and sensory processing disorder at age 18 months, he began therapeutic intervention right away. During an ABA therapy session in 2012, we were introduced to We Rock the Spectrum. My son was in a therapeutic preschool at the time and the therapist suggested we visit the Tarzana gym.
Two weeks later, we walked through the door and Dina greeted us with the most warm welcome we had ever gotten. From our first moment inside the gym, Jackson was immediately at ease. I knew we would be lifetime members of the We Rock Family.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line
- Trampoline for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys
- Motor play toys and equipment
- Fine motor
- Arts and crafts Area